Mount Juliet Homes For Sale
City Between The Lakes
Mount Juliet is a medium-sized city located in the state of Tennessee. With a population of 35,725 people and eight constituent neighborhoods, Mount Juliet is the 29th largest community in Tennessee. Affordable, clean, well governed, and prosperous, Mt. Juliet has seen exponential population and business growth over the last decade.
Mt Juliet is one of Tennessee’s fastest growing communities and with our award winning schools, proximity to top-notch healthcare, low property taxes and diverse cultural & entertainment offerings, Mt Juliet has much to offer. What sets Mt Juliet apart from other cities? The PEOPLE! Residents of Mt Juliet provide a warm friendly environment, take pride in our community, support local businesses, and work together to make community stand apart from the rest.
Mount Juliet is bordered by I-40, I-24, I-65 and I-840, and a day’s drive to more than half of the American population. All roads lead through Mt. Juliet.
Mount Juliet is also a short commute to Nashville, the world renowned “Music City” and many first class institutions of higher learning, like MTSU, TSU,
Vanderbilt, Belmont, Fisk, Cumberland and Lipscomb Universities. In Mt. Juliet, everything to live, shop and play is right here.
Mount Juliet has seen a significant amount of newer housing growth in recent years. Quite often, new home construction is the result of new residents moving in
who are middle class or wealthier, attracted by jobs, a healthy local economy, or other amenities as they leave nearby or far away areas for greener pastures.
This seems to the case in Mount Juliet, where the median household income is $84,678.00.
Quick Facts About Mount Juliet.
The 4 R's
- 10-15 minutes from Nashville International Airport.
- Don’t like taxes? The city has one of the lowest tax rates in Tennessee.
- The “4 R’s”: Retail, Roads, Rivers and Rail meet here. MJ has one of America’s newest commuter rail lines
- City’s workforce is trained, capable and ready!
- MJ has the largest shopping complex between Nashville and Knoxville, with hundreds of restaurants and shops.
- Incorporated about 4 decades ago, infrastructure is new, robust and improving daily.
- One of Tennessee’s Fastest Growing Communities.
- Southern hospitality at it’s very finest.
- Sources: U.S. Census Bureau, Bureau of Economic Analysis and State of Tennessee
- Over 35,725 people reside in the City of Mt. Juliet (per 2018 census estimates).
- $84,678 Median Household Income
- $34,267 Per Capita Income
- Wilson County is one of the state’s top 5 most affluent counties, and has the 2nd highest median income in Tennessee.
- The 2010 Census has Wilson as Tennessee’s fastest growing county and 29th fastest growing in the U.S.
- Wilson County Top Employers, 200+
Mount Juliet Neighborhoods
The City Between Lakes
For the recreational enthusiast, there are over 100+ miles of trails, sidewalks and bike routes, giving Mt Juliet miles of scenic walking, biking and running options. In 2020, Mt. Juliet will open a new greenway section along the Town Center Trail that will connect to the Music City Star commuter station. For more information about Parks and Activities visit: MJ Parks and Recreation
- Rural Hill
- Saundersville Ferry Rd/Saunderville Rd
- City Center
- Silver Springs / Beckwith
- Lebanon Rd / Matterhorn Dr
- N Mount Juliet Rd / Lebanon Rd
- Belinda City
- Green Hill
Mount Juliet is a very good place for families to consider. With an enviable combination of good schools, low crime, college-educated neighbors who tend to support education because of their own experiences, and a high rate of home ownership in predominantly single-family properties, Mount Juliet really has some of the features that families look for when choosing a good community to raise children. Is Mount Juliet perfect? Of course not, and if you like frenetic nightlife, it will be far from your cup of tea. But overall this is a solid community, with many things to recommend it as a family-friendly place to live.